There can be many reasons to transport your car from one place to another. Whether you have purchased it online from a dealership in another state, or you are shifting to another state because of the job. Shipping a vehicle across the region is expensive, but if your evaluation of shipping the car is more costly and time-consuming, then vehicle shipping is the correct choice. Here is the list of things that should be checked before doing vehicle transport.
Delivery time: Business and customers rely upon organized delivery dates to ensure that required vehicle is on the ground when it is demanded. Sometimes an offer comes unexpectedly, or a discount comes into sight which is not resistible. In those situations, vehicle owners require prompt shipping. Inspect what needs to be organized in prior shipping. Delivery time also depends on the distances to be transported as well as on the specified path, so be precise about the time that is to be taken by special delivery. Don’t be in doubt regarding the delay policy. Check if there any refund available if the vehicle is delivered late.
Pay for damage: Insurance mostly covers any damage occurred during shipping, but omissions may be there.… Read More..
A vehicle is a valued possession for everyone. One can’t trust just anyone to ensure it arrives at the destination without damage. There are countless situations you may find yourself, where you feel the need to transport your vehicle. If you are in the same circumstances the best decision is to hire a professional vehicle transport service, rather than have to haul or drive it on your own. Keep on reading to know more about the merits of a vehicle transportation service.
1. Nonfunctioning/ damaged vehicles: Shipping of malfunctioning vehicles can be a complicated process, which involves different equipment as well as proper training. There are many problems like some vehicles can’t start or can’t roll due to damage by accident or other reasons that can make vehicles out of order, Vehicle transport service is a good choice for you.
2. Saving of money/ time: One can easily save his money, which was to be spent on food, fuel, rent of hotel room, etc. if you choose a reliable vehicle shipping company. Since many companies provide the vehicle transportation service one can easily get low vehicle shipping rates due to the competition. Even you can save your time as the company will make all the arrangements to get your car transported, and you won’t have to drive, as well as you will be away from all the problems which can occur in the journey.… Read More..
With over 15 million cars sold each year on sites online, buying a car has never been more common. With these online purchases, many of them are domestic transactions and their vehicle shipping rates are high when you ask them to deliver it to your doorstep. For example, a recent USA Today article reported that nearly three-quarters of all car purchases on eBay were interstate.
Despite how common these transactions may be, online vehicle scams are just as common. Many people are taking to sites to post fake car listings to scam online auto shoppers out of their money. To avoid these fraudulent financial scams, here are four tips for safely buying a car:
1.Make Sure the Seller is Credible. Make sure you know that the seller is verified and credible. You can do so by checking him/her on the Better Business Bureau’s website. Additionally, check to see if the seller has previous reviews for past sales. If the seller is in a hurry to get rid of the car or is agreeing to reduce the vehicle transport rates while you keep lowering the rates, consider this a red flag. Buying an automobile is a lengthy process, and the seller should know that best.… Read More..
Do you want to have your car, but it isn’t accessible? Do you usually get the feeling of being deprived of your car? All you need is to ship your car to the place you’ve moved to. Following are the reasons to ship your car:
- If you move: If you’re planning to move across the state or the country, choosing a vehicle transport company to take charge of your vehicle properly is highly recommended. Just think about taking a long ride from your previous home to your new one. Whether you’re taking a 12 or 48-hour drive, it won’t be that comfortable for you to travel. So hiring a professional company is recommended.
- When you head out of town: Do you love exploring the city you’re visiting? So what is a better way than doing it in your own car? Consider the length of your vacation and get your car shipped. All you need is to add up the cost of the rental vehicle and compare it to the auto shipping rates. Most probably chances are if you’re staying for more than a few weeks, then having your car shipped will be more affordable.
- Delivery for a long-distance purchase: If you’re buying a new motorcycle, car or boat from a distant place, you may think out how to get your new vehicle shipped from point A to point B.
… Read More..
Shipping cars from one place to another is often a fact we take for granted. But what happens when you need to instantly move your car to another state, or perhaps, across the country? Finding reliable vehicle transport is imperative. If you’ve never had to ship a car across the country or even overseas, you might not be accustomed to the specialized transportation services. If you need to move a car and you’re not sure what questions you should be asking, take a look at the below tips:
Ensuring your vehicle is in the right state for the voyage is an important part of the vehicle transport. Almost all auto transport companies recommend removing all the items from your car before transport. This plainly for safety reasons; however, some might allow up to 100 lbs of extra storage inside of your car. If there are items you plan on leaving inside your vehicle, make sure that the transport company allows you to store the extra weight inside.
Time of Year
There are prime times to transport your vehicle throughout the year. This is because the vehicle shipping rates are lower during some parts of the year as compared to the other times.… Read More..
When it comes to road trips, everyone is excited to go. For most of us, road trips are typically enjoyable, but that is not always the case when the road trip involves relocating.
Though adventurous and exciting, road trips can put vast amounts of highway miles on your vehicle and result in more gas along the way. Sometimes, it can be difficult to travel from one location to the next with more than one vehicle or with one attached to a truck. For this reason, you can hire a professional auto shipping company offering a reasonable car transport rates.
Shipping your car is a great option for long road trips with multiple stops along the way. Save money on gas and mileage by choosing a vehicle transport company to take care of the details for you. They deliver your vehicle to its intended destination, so that it is already there upon your arrival.
Cross-country trips are popular, yet time-consuming. Factoring in stops for gas, meals, visits, and sleep adds up to about a week and a half of traveling to reach your destination. Reduce the length of time to get there by using auto hauling services from a car shipping company instead.… Read More..
One of the many questions people ask a lot is that, is vehicle transport cheaper than driving it yourself to another state in the United States? Another big question is would you be able to save money in transporting the car?
Even though prices can be a bit intimidating, you aren’t breaking down the prices while driving the car to the destination yourself. Think about it yourself, if driving the car there was convenient and affordable you would not be looking for us, right? And that’s where we, Pro Auto Transport, help you by exposing you to the local transporting services available around you with reasonable car shipping costs. We have also broken down how much you would be spending by driving your car across the country.
Imagine that you are travelling from California to Maryland. You would be driving for more than 3,000 miles to reach your destination. This would take about 56 hours and 31 minutes approximately driving there which is equivalent to 2.35 days. And obviously you would need to sleep, eat and refuel the car on the way. What is the use to drive this way?
Let’s say you buy the fuel for the trip which is approximately $370 and spend $100 on food which would approximately go for two and a half days.… Read More..
When it comes to receiving the auto shipping rates and quotes, it’s a moment that makes you hold your breath because you have no idea what to expect. You should take a few things into consideration when it comes to shipping your vehicle. To put your nerves at ease, you can take a glance at the list created of the most prominent things that you should take into consideration.
- Distance: When it comes to car shipping cost, the distance will be taken as the main factor when calculating the quote. More the distance, the more expensive the shipping would become. The pick up and drop off location is also taken into consideration while calculating the final quote.
- Timing: If you want an affordable and a good deal for shipping your car, then start an early preparation for it. If you delay it, then the price will likely go up just to help and the immediate actions that will need to be taken. The other factor is the time of the year that you need your vehicle to be shipped as it takes the different amount of time to drive the distance keeping in mind the safety hazards.
- Type: When coming up with auto shipping rates, the type of carrier and vehicle both get taken into consideration.
… Read More..
Vehicle transport across the country is in vogue! People love to travel in their own car and so ship their vehicle wherever they plan to go.
Do you give a tip to the driver who relocates your vehicle? No, then plan for one.
A Tip is not compulsory to give but is a good method to appreciate the efforts of the driver. And he, on getting recognized by extra payment, would love to offer the best service to you from next time.
Following are a few benefits you can enjoy by giving a tip to your driver, apart from the car shipping cost:
- He will deliver your car earlier than expected, or at least on time, no matter how many hurdles come in his path.
- He will make sure that your vehicle gets delivered to its destination in the same condition.
- He will put extra efforts to keep communication with you. He will keep you inform so that you reach the destination spot on time.
- He will remain polite with you throughout the process.
- He will try to make the vehicle shipping easy for you by shipping the car as close to your front door as possible and that also without raising the auto transport rates!
… Read More..
Same day pickup transportation is a new trend in Professional Auto Transport Industry. In the auto shipping industry today, most vehicles are transported on an open carrier auto transport, much like the ones you’ve seen on the interstates stacked high with cars. Dissimilar to most delivering organizations. However, Same Day Pickup Auto Transport gets your vehicle picked up the extremely same day you book your request. Quoting with the most affordable vehicle shipping rates, most organizations take anyplace from a couple of days to a couple of weeks to get vehicles got and out and about, yet we can do it in a solitary day. This is a significant aid for people who are attempting to get their vehicles grabbed now, who don’t have room schedule-wise to stick around for somebody to come and help a week or two from now. They require pickup now.
Furthermore, that is the reason we’ve begun this organization. Why would it be a good idea for you to need to hold up to get you vehicle got? What does it advantage anybody? Indeed, it gives a few clients time to get their undertakings all together before they are without their vehicle for a week, yet for some others that as of now have a substitute type of transportation prepared to go, it basically doesn’t bode well to need to hold up so long.… Read More..