One of the many questions people ask a lot is that, is vehicle transport cheaper than driving it yourself to another state in the United States? Another big question is would you be able to save money in transporting the car?
Even though prices can be a bit intimidating, you aren’t breaking down the prices while driving the car to the destination yourself. Think about it yourself, if driving the car there was convenient and affordable you would not be looking for us, right? And that’s where we, Pro Auto Transport, help you by exposing you to the local transporting services available around you with reasonable car shipping costs. We have also broken down how much you would be spending by driving your car across the country.
Imagine that you are travelling from California to Maryland. You would be driving for more than 3,000 miles to reach your destination. This would take about 56 hours and 31 minutes approximately driving there which is equivalent to 2.35 days. And obviously you would need to sleep, eat and refuel the car on the way. What is the use to drive this way?
Let’s say you buy the fuel for the trip which is approximately $370 and spend $100 on food which would approximately go for two and a half days.… Read More..
Are you planning to move to another state in the United States? Did you think about the moving of your car as well? Vehicle transport is not an easy task, but it sure is important since you would need it in the new city you are migrating to.
Here at Pro Auto Transport, we make it easier for you to transport your car to another place in the US by allowing you to choose among the top 10 trusted and secure car shipping businesses available around your area. You could then compare the vehicle shipping rates accordingly and contact them through us.
When you want your car shipped you have to see that you are ready for the company to load and transport it. For that the following can help you:
1) Unloading – Regardless of the vehicle you are transporting, we always ask to unload it ahead of time. The extra the weight the higher the cost, so it is better to unload it.
2) Lock it down – Make sure all the doors, windows and cabinets that can be opened when being transported, should be locked. Make sure nothing extra is hanging or open before the process of the shipping.… Read More..
Not everyone is familiar with the best car shipping companies. Some rely on others’ advice while the other goes for low vehicle shipping rates. If you are planning to ship your vehicle in the future, here are a few tips for you! Apply them and enjoy!
- Make a plan and execute it! No need to work in a hurry!
- Make a budget.
- Search for the leading companies providing the best vehicle transport services. Ask for a quote from all. Select the enterprises that are ready to serve within your budget. Don’t go after the first choice you have.
- Check the website of each selected company and compare their services. Check the reviews of the customers and examine the policies of the firm.
- Make sure that you sign an agreement only when you are completely sure about the services.
- Move in the Off-Season: This is a great option if you wish to save money when car relocation is not urgent. In the off-season, the prices go down. So, you can have more profit along with better car shipping services.
- Check with Pro Auto Transport: If you are living in the United States, Pro Auto Transport is here to assist you! We are proud to tell that we act as an intermediate between the leading companies offering exceptional vehicle transportation services and people looking for such services.
… Read More..
Are you planning to relocate your vehicle? Have you hired any vehicle transport company? Is your vehicle ready to go?
No one is going to move your vehicle individually! Rather, it will be loaded in a multi-car carrying truck and delivered to its destination. So, you have to make it clear that your car is ready for this adventure!
Here are the steps to follow to prepare your car for shipping:
- Clean Your Vehicle: There is a risk that your car gets damaged during the relocation. So, wash your vehicle and check for all the already available scratches, dents, and dings. Better to click the pics so that you can prove later if your car gets any damage. Clean both from inside and outside!
- Remove the unnecessary materials: Removing the things not required for the vehicle to move can help in avoiding the situation of things tossing around inside the car. Don’t keep anything like air freshener, chargers, speakers, and spare parts in your car. Also, it is better to remove the expensive things than feeling guilty afterward.
- Disable alarm: The car might get slightly hit while relocating, and the buzzing of an alarm can irritate the truck driver in that situation.
… Read More..
When it comes to receiving the auto shipping rates and quotes, it’s a moment that makes you hold your breath because you have no idea what to expect. You should take a few things into consideration when it comes to shipping your vehicle. To put your nerves at ease, you can take a glance at the list created of the most prominent things that you should take into consideration.
- Distance: When it comes to car shipping cost, the distance will be taken as the main factor when calculating the quote. More the distance, the more expensive the shipping would become. The pick up and drop off location is also taken into consideration while calculating the final quote.
- Timing: If you want an affordable and a good deal for shipping your car, then start an early preparation for it. If you delay it, then the price will likely go up just to help and the immediate actions that will need to be taken. The other factor is the time of the year that you need your vehicle to be shipped as it takes the different amount of time to drive the distance keeping in mind the safety hazards.
- Type: When coming up with auto shipping rates, the type of carrier and vehicle both get taken into consideration.
… Read More..
Vehicle transport across the country is in vogue! People love to travel in their own car and so ship their vehicle wherever they plan to go.
Do you give a tip to the driver who relocates your vehicle? No, then plan for one.
A Tip is not compulsory to give but is a good method to appreciate the efforts of the driver. And he, on getting recognized by extra payment, would love to offer the best service to you from next time.
Following are a few benefits you can enjoy by giving a tip to your driver, apart from the car shipping cost:
- He will deliver your car earlier than expected, or at least on time, no matter how many hurdles come in his path.
- He will make sure that your vehicle gets delivered to its destination in the same condition.
- He will put extra efforts to keep communication with you. He will keep you inform so that you reach the destination spot on time.
- He will remain polite with you throughout the process.
- He will try to make the vehicle shipping easy for you by shipping the car as close to your front door as possible and that also without raising the auto transport rates!
… Read More..
Planning to ship your vehicle? Do consider the season in which you are shipping because when you’re shipping a vehicle, the season in which you are planning is going to have an effect on your car shipping cost, service and carrier availability.
For instance, in the winters, carriers don’t like running routes along the roads covered with snow and fog, so availability of services and prices in areas prone to this type of weather tends to get worse as this season starts. However, In summers, car transport services are much easier to find, as it is the peak season. Many people prefer to ship their vehicles in the summers than in any other season, which means it will be easy to find a carrier at an affordable and competitive price along the route.
But though you can find the car services easily during the summer, there are still many things to keep in mind. On the routes that see an unexpected traffic, vehicle shipping rates tend to increase in the summer, as carriers can “cherry pick” their loads, i.e., they can take the highest-paying ones first. This happens mostly to freight going out to specific areas at specific times.
If you are interested in car transport services in any time of the year, you can contact Pro Auto Transport and get a free quote from all the licensed companies anytime.… Read More..
What will you do if you need to move your car to a considerably large distance without driving, towing or pushing it? This may appear like a silly question to you. But choosing a reliable transport service with genuine auto transport rates can be a challenging task.
The reasons for shipping the vehicles may vary from person to person. Some of them are:
• You bought your favorite car from a distant collector, and you want to get it shipped to your address soon.
• You might purchase an out-of-state used car on the Internet.
• You want to get your car shipped to your new home.
A low-cost idea would be to find someone to drive your vehicle to the desired destination, but it puts your vehicle at a high risk of wear and tear. It is highly unacceptable if your vehicle is an expensive luxury car.
One of the best alternatives is using an auto transport service.
Here are some of the points you need to consider:
• Your budget and the car shipping cost
• You want a closed carrier or an open one
• How flexible is the delivery date?
• Is the vehicle in good running order?… Read More..
All are aware of the huge trucks that have autos on it. This is an essential technique that most vehicle transport companies use while sending a vehicle from one area to the next. This is something difficult to do, and some people are not sure if their vehicles would safely reach its new destination without any delay. This is the most widely recognized strategy. At the point when you consider shipping a vehicle, there are some of the possible techniques that come in most of the vehicle shipping companies’ mind. However, there are many companies offering other techniques. You just need to see which one perfectly suits all your requirements.
For shipping your vehicle overseas, you need to be sure that you follow the following steps carefully:
Regardless of the vehicle, you are shipping, just make sure it is unloaded at the time of shipping. Many companies put extra stress on the vehicle that is being shipped, and only makes the process more expensive for you by adding more auto shipping rates.
Lock It Down:
Make sure that all doors, windows, and cabinets that could open up during the transport, are closed. It does not matter whether you have locks installed, or you decide to tape them shut.… Read More..
As a buyer, it is essential to know how to choose a reputable and reliable cheap auto shipping company. Doing so will help you to avoid scams that prey on those shipping their vehicles long distances.
One of the questions that usually arises in our mind while shipping our vehicle is how to save money by having the car transported safely. One thing to remember is that the prices may be a bit intimidating, but the chances are you aren’t looking at the breaking down. You should first look at cheap car transport rates, what the cost would be if you drove your car to the destination yourself. Think about it, if driving your car to your destination was convenient and affordable, you wouldn’t be looking for any company for its help in the first place, right? So Before you book a move with the company that offers the cheapest quote, read over this expert advice when choosing a company to trust with your second most expensive possession.
Here are some Do’s and Don’t’swhile choosing an Cheap Auto Shipping Company:
think beyond your wallet
determine your priorities
make sure you’re protected
jump on the lowest price
forget about experience
be left without tracks
Moving a vehicle for the first time can be a tiring process, however if you do your research when selecting a cheap auto shipping and follow the tips provided above, the process should be a simple and worry-free one.… Read More..