Company Details Below:
Company Name: Orange Auto Transporters
Contact Person: Travis
Phone: 800-941-6726 / 714-823-3494
Web Address: www.ShipOrangeAuto.com
FMCSA Licensing: MC-781980
Location:12812 Garden Grove Blvd. Suite K
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Year Established: 2007
Member Since: 2010
Offers nation wide vehicle transport: Yes
Open Carrier Service: Yes
Enclosed Auto Transport Delivery: Yes
Non-running services: Yes
Freight & Residentail Relocation: Yes
Awarded to: Orange Transport
|*Mention Promo Code: "Pro Auto Transport" and $ave some green!...
Orange Auto Transporters Company Description Below:
- Reliable, Experienced, knowledgeable Staff and If It Got Wheels, then Orange can Ship It!
Need a company who can ship any vehicle and more? Orange Auto Transport does everything from shipping all vehicles, motorcycles, freight, residential relocation and more. With a company this experienced you can be sure they will get your vehicle relocated fast, safe and for less. They also have no deposit until your automobile is assigned a trucker for pick up. Nationwide door to door delivery in either open or enclosed carriers is always an option. The customer service at Orange is handled by knowledgeable staff who know everything about the industry and will be able to assist you. Keeping track of your vehicle is easy too because Orange provides you with the truck drivers cell, this way you can keep tabs on your vehicle. shipOrangeAuto.com is licensed and bonded company and they only use carriers that are insured and approved by the FMCSA.
* Special discounts available when you ship multiple vehicle And Remember to mention ProAutoTransport.com!
Quick Ship Tip From
- How to prepare a vehicle for shipping services?
Below is a quick list of things to do to prepare your automobile so its safe for delivery.
1. Clean your car - this will allow for a better inspection.
2. Remove items - Things such as garage openers, car phone, ipods or cd players.
3. Alarms - Turn off or disconnect all alarm systems.
4. Less Gas - Keep your gas tank at no more then 1/4 tank.
5. Remove exterior items - Things such as antennas, head light covers and other mounted items.
6. Keys - Its important to leave all sets of keys with driver.
Auto transportation is a bumpy ride and you want to make sure your vehicle has a safe trip. The above is just a quick preparation list to follow. If you have any additional questions please ask our knowledgeable staff to advice you on what you should do.
Top of Page
5 Star Auto Transport Requirements
Pro Auto Transport
Companies providing car delivey service to all types of vehicles are easy to find on this directory.
Search by state or auto transportation type needed. Call any carrier for your free rate and get started on moving your vehicle.